Re: TR6 rear wheel camber probs

To: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 rear wheel camber probs
From: canada <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:09:18 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Tony--

Checking the frame will have to be my next move.  I'd much rather rule out a
warped frame than switch the front springs out .  (I had the rear springs off
a few weeks ago based on my alignment shop's guess that the problem was with
the rear suspension.  But everything looked perfect and measurements were
consistent.)  After checking the frame, I think I'm going to stop worrying
about this until winter & enjoy driving it since alignment's not a problem.

Thanks again.

Ian CF57345U