Re: WHAT TO DO? Dealing with people that have no honor.

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: WHAT TO DO? Dealing with people that have no honor.
From: Chad & Ariane Jester <triumph@terraworld.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 22:58:11 -0600
Cc: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Justin,

This behavior is intolerable.  I had a similar situation occur in a
local Wal Mart parking lot, but in my case the other driver was
insured...barely and didn't leave the scene.  He did remove evidence (he
rubbed the paint his car deposited on mine off and had his 250 pound
friend stay out of the passenger seat when I tried to show the officer
how his bumper matched up with my door.  Thank goodness the officer told
his friend to get in the car and then check the bumper height.  It
matched the crease in my door perfectly.  I ended up getting the entire
car repainted courtesy of this guys insurance.  It was a '66 Chevy
Caprice (50K original miles and MINT) with metallic blue paint.  They
couldn't match the 20+ year old paint so the only solution was to
repaint the car.

Driving without insurance is illegal, as is hit and run.  If this girl
doesn't know those basic things, she needs to be taught a lesson early
in life.  A year without a license should help her remember.  Her Father
needs an attitude adjustment as well.  Maybe the inconvenience of
hauling his daughter around for a year will help that too!

Regards,

Chad Jester