Re: Haynes TR6 Manual - Reprints?

To: "Bob Jones" <JONES_M2@popmail.firn.edu>, "Lawrence Schilling" <lchillin@siu.edu>
Subject: Re: Haynes TR6 Manual - Reprints?
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 22:35:08 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I bought a TR250/TR6 and a TR3-4A Haynes at last years VTR National
from a guy selling NOS parts. They were still in the wrapper. I've
opened up the TR3/4 one to use, but the green one is still under wraps.
I have another original publishers version of the same manual, but it
was out to a friend.

 Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race