Re: WHAT TO DO? Dealing with people that have no honor.

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: WHAT TO DO? Dealing with people that have no honor.
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 22:11:22 -0600charset="us-ascii"
To h**l with 'em, file the report, with a copy of the police report, turn
them in to the police for lack of insurance, tell the local sheriff, nail
them to the wall, money is only a part of the question, people like these
don't deserve the privilege of driving in this country.  You can also see
about getting a lien against the Van for damage done to you, have the
daughter hauled in for hit and run (she should know better, she should have
had driver training of some sort in this country), and do whatever you can
to get the law involved and make life miserable for them.  If you really
want to have some fun, find out if he has a job and go to his place of
business and tell his employers about this (make sure he sees you go in to
do this) if he is self employed, you can cause a small scene there while
there are lots of customers around, eventually with enough of the right kind
of pressure, he may come around.  The opportunities are endless if you want
to stick it to him (legally) but in the long run, like you said, it may not
be worth the costs involved (small claims costs money, first you have to get
the judgment, BTW, why didn't the cops nail them for lack of insurance?).

Well, good luck, I've had to deal with Saudi's a lot (Air Force) they are
very different in how they handle personal responsibility. in this
situation, in his mind, it was either your fault (impossible for it to be
his) or the will of Allah

Dave Korzun