WHAT TO DO? Dealing with people that have no honor.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WHAT TO DO? Dealing with people that have no honor.
From: highwaystar@juno.com (Highway Star)
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 17:02:31 EST
Cc: jmwagner@greenheart.com
In my opinion, report it.  I agree with the rest on the list and their
views.  The accident relatively speaking a minor/small one, had it been
more complicated with injuries etc., let's not get into what if's :)

Report her, and fix her atittude and her Dad's.

Best of luck.

To Joe and the rest offering Carb solution problems to my re-installed
TR250 engine. There wasn't hardly any resistance with the needle, had to
put oil in it, put haven't started the car/drive it to check out if that
was the problem with the jerking.

Ciao-
Pouya