RE: Monza: HOW LOUD?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Monza: HOW LOUD?
From: pilot12@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 11:19:21 -0500 (CDT)
On 04/22/97 22:57:56 you wrote:

>Does LOUD enough, unless you're being careful, to set off any car alarm within
>20 feet count?
>
>I replaced two of the Monza's resonators (it has four) with glass packs to
>quieten it down...
>
>- Gene Garrison
>- '73 TR6 in S. Florida
>
>----------

Just put on monza exhaust on my 69 tr6 from headers to mufflers
don't recall seeing any resonaters just headers, pipes and two
mufflers on the back with two tail pipes each, its not all that
loud. of couse I'M comparing it to a rusted out system, but
it dosn't sound as loud as a new mustang (eck) .

David Ritter

69 TR6 CC25986L      "Well-weathered leather...Hot metal and oil...The
69 TR6 CC28788L           scented country air...Sunlight on chrome...
                        The blur of the landscape...Every nerve aware"
                                     -Neil Peart-