Re: Monza: HOW LOUD?

To: Joe Merone <jmerone@vtetv.org>
Subject: Re: Monza: HOW LOUD?
From: bill nichol <bnicho19@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 00:08:11 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Joe,
I don't know if there is some great differance with the '6 installation
but I can hear my stereo just fine and it's no mega bucks system. I
drive my Spit round trip 70miles interstate driving every day. Because
of my job my hearing is checked twice a year and there has not been any
significant loss other than natural from ageing(I'm 42). My wife
regularly make a 300mi weekend trip through the north Georgia mountains
each year when the leaves change, with the top down. Love it . Wouldn't
miss it.
Bill
78Spit
80Wedge