Re[2]: What you say?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: What you say?
From: scypher@perform.vt.edu (Scott R. Cypher)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 1995 07:00:19 -0400
Speaking of non-squared SPits, I saw one sitting in a junkyard on Route 8
in VA, just south of the Blue Ridge parkway (town of Floyd, I believe).
Had an MG Midget w/wires sitting next to it.  (in the event anyone's in a
seek mode)

>I'll disagree a bit on this point, TeriAnn. While there ARE lots of
>squaretailed
>Spits out there, the Mk.1,2,3 Spits are getting ever harder to find. If someone
>wants to cobble up a 1500, I don't care so much, but I WOULD get upset at
>someone messing up a Mk2.

Scott R.Cypher                                   Project Manager
Center for Organzational Performance Improvement
Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg,VA, 24061
SCypher@perform.vt.edu                      (703)231-2773