Re: What you say?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What you say?
From: DANIELS@LMSBV3.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, daniels@tamu.edu)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 14:09:17 -0500 (CDT)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Written about me:
>Looks like you are from Flamers-R-Us and already put a good coat of flames
>on Greg then took a quick shot a me too. So I happen to like polished brass
>heater valves.  Too bad you have a problem with it.

Nooooo!  I thought that this forum had an understanding about implied
smileys, esp. since so many people have an aversion to using real ones! Too
bad that "virtual smileys" are so hard to see.   Greg's original post had
them all over it.

I certainly didn't attach any flames to my post, in fact I avoid them at
all costs.  Perhaps my post picked up some embers as it left Texas and
headed into Calif.???     ;-)  ;-)  ;-)  <--------LOOK

Heck, I have one highly modified car, another that I'll keep mostly original,
and wotthehell, I've got a minivan, too.  And I'm the most flexible guy I
know about caring what other people do to their cars (and hey, I know him
pretty well, too.)   I _love_ to look at how others have made their mods,
and I _love_ to look at the purists' cars, too, but just don't call me one!
In fact, I love reading about TeriAnn's progress on her stuff, too!

Take care! - Lee   '74 TR6   '76 MGB

Lee M. Daniels   Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding   Texas A&M
 daniels@tamu.edu            (409) 845-3726          Fax (409) 845-9351