What you say?

To: Fine Fellow Scions <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: What you say?
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 10:17:01 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Scions of Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey friends,
        I saw an ad in the paper yesterday, "215 aluminum V-8, needs to
be rebuilt, many new parts -- $250", and you know what I began to think...

See the motor in the Spit is only a 2.0 six, and it's getting a little
tired... plus I've been spoiled with the power of the Jag lately, so I
was just thinking I'd just plunk this American Lump in my car and go go go..

What do y'all think?

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6