Re: Re: High RPM Smoke

To: "Tom Shirley" <tshirley@vol.com>
Subject: Re: Re: High RPM Smoke
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sat, May 13 2000 9:40:59 GMT-0600
I've asked Dave about additives before and he agrees with you, Tom.

I also get what appears to be smoke at high rpms-MOnzas and Webers throw a lot
of schmutz out your back end-especially if it's running rich. I seem to get it
mostly in moister air. And it doesn't happen all the time. I guess that racing
engines get some condensation and that's what I see sometimes. Of course, I
always freak and go running to Dave and have everything checked out-and
everything's ok.

Kitty's giving me that 'John Cleese' look-gotta run!

Laura G.