RE: RE: CNN reports BMW pays Phoenix to take over

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: RE: CNN reports BMW pays Phoenix to take over
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:39:33 -0700
I might consider giving the Miata more respect if they had chosen a better
name.  M-I-A-T-A, that has to be one of the all time most stupid sounding
names for a sports car.  I would be embarrassed to own a car with a name
like that.

SPITFIRE, now there's a real sports car name. :-)

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)