RE: Interesting Site (particularly useful on road trips)

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Interesting Site (particularly useful on road trips)
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 17:29:34 -0700
For those of you making the trip to Portland in August for the Triumph
Convention be aware that the city of Beaverton (that's where the Greenwood
Inn, convention headquarters, is located) has started a very serious
campaign against drivers who think red lights don't apply to them.  I have
seen both traffic light cameras and live (but hidden) cops waiting for those
who "blow through" the red lights.  I'm not saying that the fine is
unusually high but you might want to consider bringing the title to your
car, first born male child, and the deed to your house just in case you want
to try it.  :-)

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)