Re: RE: CNN reports BMW pays Phoenix to take over

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>
Subject: Re: RE: CNN reports BMW pays Phoenix to take over
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 19:16:58 +0100
Hi Laura
So what about the Triumph Dolomite Sprint 0-60 8.something launched in 1973,
I make that a Sports Saloon pretty much by today's standards even. And yes
it is small and agile and carries four in relative comfort. Then there is
the 2500PI first launched in 1969 Fast nimble and seats five and handles the
road like a Triumph should. Yes they have roofs but I think they should
definitely be recognised as Sports Saloons, especially when you consider
their heritage.
I do not see this as flaming anybody, if that is how it is taken "sorry", I
merely see this as putting my opinion across.

Graham.
And yes I have been following the whole thread!