Re: Still not running well

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Still not running well
From: Gene Gillam <anngene@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:42:37 -0500
Andy,

I had a similar problem with my TC and it drove me nuts.  I cleaned and
recleaned the fuel system, went over the ignition system from top to bottom,
still the same...rough idling and poor acceleration...misfiring, skipping, and
coughing.

I pulled the plugs and looked at them (again) - saw a little carbon build-up
but no more than I'd seen in the past BUT this time I put in another NEW set of
plugs.

Guess what - symptoms gone.  Ran like a top and hasn't stopped running like one
since...sometimes the obvious is the answer.

Gene