Re: Speedometer cable lube

To: "mgt" <mg-t@autox.team.net>, "Rich Strobel" <rich_strobel@mentorg.com>
Subject: Re: Speedometer cable lube
From: "Syd Saperstein" <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:57:20 -0700
Your local motorcycle dealer carries a graphite-in-suspension cable lube.
It is dispensed through a pinpoint needle-like doohickey that makes it easy
to squirt it into the cable...although removing the cable from the housing
and lubing or replacing the old inards entirely with a new one can be done
by a speedometer service company.
TC Syd