RE: Question for the T-List

To: "'rock@rocky-frisco.com'" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Question for the T-List
From: "Nigel Geach (CRFPULP)" <Ngeach@fccl.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:41:52 -0700
Rock,
I have a poster at home with a 2 tone TC - black and silver - bonnet silver,
the rest black, also a union jack in 1 quadrant of the bonnet - looks better
than it sounds - came from a poster offer out of Car Collector magazine in
the late '80's. My own TC is red with the underside of the fenders black.
I personally would opt for a single colour, but would not consider it
blasphemous to go 2 tone. Lots of Morgans did, with fenders different from
the body. Your choice.
Cheers,
Nigel
'46 TC (#0710)