Re: Question for the T-List

To: rock@rocky-frisco.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question for the T-List
From: KENNETH PORTER <kporter@unix.asb.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:10:46 -0400
Rock:
It's your car do as you please.  A good combination is two tone green or two
tone blue. Fenders dark and body light. Look at pictures of a PA or PB for
good color schemes. It will look even better if the top section of the hood
matches the fenders. If  my TC ever needs a paint job I will probably do it
in two tone blue.
Ken TC 4147