MG-Two-Tones

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: MG-Two-Tones
From: Dick Dell <rddell@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 16:09:42 -0400
I have seen a couple of two tones on T's (mostly the cream/cracker combo.)
They look pretty good and most T's only stayed original for a few weeks
anyway. I think that anything that looks good to you should be fine for
anyone.

A friend of mine from up New England way once showed me pictures of his TD
that he had painted. He used the old Deusenberg style of a long swooping
line from the front corner of the radiator back and down, looping under to
come back along the running boards. If you remember the 50-51 Fords they
copied the style on their top of the line Fords. If I remember correctly on
my friends car the fenders and body dark blue and the insert on the sides
was grey. Prettiest TD I have ever seen.

Dick Dell
Raleigh NC
'54 MGTF (kind of a yellow with a little green in it)