Re: Question for the T-List

To: <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question for the T-List
From: "Bill Harkins" <bharkins@tfb.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:13:14 -0700
> Ever seen a two-tone T-Series? I'm thinking of doing the Victor
> two-tone. I have the idea to paint the main body one colour and the
> fenders the other. Does this sound workable to you or would you consider
> it blasphemous?

There are many two tone T-types, however they didn't come from the factory
that way. Some of the pre-war cars were available in the "duo-tone" style.

If you look at any earlier edition of the Moss catalog you will see Al
Moss's "cream crackers" color TC which has been painted that way for many
years. I guess the point is what your objective is. If it to be a judged
show car, keep it stock. If it's for your own enjoyment, than do it the way
tha you like. There have been many T-types painted one color but also not
original. It's just what the owner likes.

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA