Re: Question for the T-List

To: rock@rocky-frisco.com
Subject: Re: Question for the T-List
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 09:51:08 -0700
Hi Rock,

I've seen the T in both.  Some even look good in two tone.  It's all in the
colors you choose.  Cream and brown looks good.  The two tone Blue is
spectacular.  I was thinking of a light and dark gray for mine.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby