Re: vapor lock revisited ....

To: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>,
Subject: Re: vapor lock revisited ....
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 06:39:40 -0400
Fred,

That's a good question.

I always had a nonsmog dizzy, recored rad and the engine was rebuilt with
all new parts.

Heavy traffic did my car in as the stock steel fan was horrible and didn't
push much air at idle. After installing the electric fan that problem
disappeared however it did run warm on hot days and I could tell if I was
going up a hill by watching the temp gauge rise.

Mike