Re: Originality (kind of long)

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>, "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>,
Subject: Re: Originality (kind of long)
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:38:06 -0500
Here on the East Coast most of the cars are basically stock. I have yet to
see one engine conversion except for the red 66 Roadster that was driven to
the Glen by someone in WA in the late 80s and it had an L18 in it.

The engines may not be original to the specific car (ie numbers matching)
but they're original to the Roadster. I still have my original engine and
tranny sitting in my basement.

We leave it to you left coasters to do all the mods :)

Mike

PS - The above is subject to change at any minute. Hey Phil :)