Re: Originality (kind of long)

To: John Peak <johnepeak@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Originality (kind of long)
From: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 00:15:57 -0800
John -

Now there's another reason for me to resurrect my '70 and come to Shasta -
except for the battery she is (as near as I can determine) pretty much just as
she was when she was driven off of the dealer's lot for the first time. I'm the
3rd owner, but the 2nd only had her for 6 months, and I doubt he did much but
drive her a bit.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA