RE: Originality (kind of long)

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Originality (kind of long)
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 20:51:00 -0800
Let's see:

Comp springs - available from Nissan only, so that's a "factory" part - problem
solved is that the car leans too much.

Air dam - vintage BRE item - problem solved is that the front end gets light at
100+ mph.

Roll bar - well, they listed one in the parts manual, so it's sorta "factory" -
problem solved is if the air dam and springs don't work well enough, well...

Still sounds "original" to me.  ;-)

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA