Re[2]: u20 valve settings

To: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: u20 valve settings
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:53:33 -0700
John,

I think that's what happened to Brian Cano a couple years ago, you were
there. We headed out from Shasta towards SF and only got a mile down the
highway before a cloud of smoke billowed out of his engine. He popped the
hood and I think he found that the oil filler cap came loose. His
award-winning car was a mess in the engine bay because of the oil that got
slung around in those few minutes. He was sorry it happened, especially
since his engine and engine bay WAS sparkly with chrome and braided hoses
etc.

Fred - So.SF