One week until liftoff

To: pmesmer3@home.com, MAbrego@marcusmillichap.com, Ahorwitz55@aol.com,
Subject: One week until liftoff
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:29:30 -0700
Hello Rockers,

Well, Solvang is one week from tomorrow! I am very excited and like you, I
am busily getting my car ready for the show. In fact, tomorrow I will be
making a pilgramge to CDM to get Jenny (my 1964 1500) some new feet. That
along with the new shocks I put on should make for a smooth trip up the
coast. Hey, when you are pushing 40 like I am, you need a smoother ride...

I have not heard from anyone that is going to go up on Friday so I have not
yet bothered to pick a place to meet. Come on folks! If you are planning to
go up on Friday, let me know and I will be glad to set up a meeting place so
we can caravan. There is nothing like formation flying up the freeway with a
bunch of roadster nuts! I look forward to hearing from you.

Also, for those of you going up on Saturday morning, I hope you will also
find a meeting place and share the ride up the coast. It will be early and
the more people to share the ride the better. Let's make this a group event
and have some fun! So come on members! I would appreciate it if someone
driving up on Saturday would organize a meeting place for the caravan.

As far as the Motorsport West Coast Z Nationals are concerned, I have heard
from some people who want to attend. For those of you who can make it,
please do. It should be a KILLER show with over 500 cars there. Remember,
they are going to place us IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOW. I have about 5 people
saying they will make it. Come on Socalers! This event is right in our
backyard. Bring out your cars and let's have some fun!

The weather is heating up, and the show/run weather is upon us! I look
forward to seeing you all at as many events as we can stand.

See you next week!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967 2000 Solex
SoCalROC (No president, No dues, just cars)