Re: OK really dumb question

To: "Bill Barber" <birukun@san.rr.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OK really dumb question
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:50:32 -0700
I went to Wal Mart to have my new tires put on my '98 Altima, and the kid
that came out to drive my car into the bay was literally covered with
grease, Up his arms, on his legs.  Well I caught him before he got into my
car, and told him in a not so nice way I did'nt appreciate his unconcern for
my seats and upholstery.  I should have left then and there.  But I let them
put the new tires on, and I later found out, when I did a brake job on the
car, that there are stripped lugs on it.  THANKS WALMART !  Pat