Re: OK really dumb question

To: Keith0alan@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OK really dumb question
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 07:54:48 -0700 (PDT)
I do this every time I go to the tire store. Since I
use the same one for over 5 years, they now have it
down pat. Don't even need to tell them anything. the
manager trick worked espcially well when the Managers
wife was sitting in for him and I said if my wife was
driving she would have to it. The wife could not get
them off even jumping on the lug wrench. That was
basically the last time this happened.

Don Miller
68 turbo V-6 80 lbs torque 1/2" stud
Meridian, ID