Re: carpet

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>, <rulee@cityscape.net>
Subject: Re: carpet
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:37:59 -0400
I would lift up that tar crap as it traps water and surprise of surprises
Datsun laid that stuff over bare metal. When I suggested to someone I knew
to lift it up he balked stating it was a rust free Texas car. I did it for
him using a heat gun and he was shocked to find the floors under the tar
crap were pinholed and rusted. Same thing happened to my third rust free Z.

After painting with POR 15 or the like you can always use Dynomat and then
use silcone sealer around the edges.

Mike