RE: carpet

To: "'Ben Herman'" <ben.herman@excite.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: carpet
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:30:27 -0600
When the body work is done (to start soon), I am leaning towards painting my
roadster a dark blue.  I like the dark blue seen on a Dodge Durango.  Are we
relegated to black carpet kits?  Personal preferences put aside for a
minute, what is a good seat color to go with it.  Contrasting color like
blinding banana yellow w/ blue checkerboard effect, tan etc.  Do the seat
covers at our roadster venders come in vinyl and leather?  I am not as
concerned about too many hot days in Calgary.  Larry.