RE: carpet

To: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>,
Subject: RE: carpet
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 17:18:10 -0400
With everyone talking about the Miata seats, I saw a new body style miata at
the airport last week.  Beautiful dark blue paint.  This one had black seats
and looked very nice.  You might go by a mazda dealer and see what other
interior colors they put with that blue.  If there's a good combination you
might find what you need in a wrecking yard.
BTW - I made my own carpets with generic automotive carpet form walmart or
some chain auto parts place and "painted" my door panels tan (doe skin) with
spray dye - Marhyde I think.  I recovered the finisher above the door panel
in black leather (Tandy Leather).  This gives me tan carpets, door panels,
and seats (soon), while the dash, center console, and tops of the door
panels are black giving a wrap around look so the dash blends into the rest
of the interior.
FWIW
Brian

Brian Hollands