Re: carpet

To: datsun69roadster2000@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: carpet
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 14:52:17 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
        Yes I would reccomend using snaps.  You can buy heavy duty snaps
meant for things like tarps at hardware stores. You will also need the little
punch and die set to install them.  If you glue the carpets on you can't pull
them in or out (like to let them dry if you get rained on...) easily.
        Don't know if you already havea taken care of this but one thing
I regret about my new interior is that I did not coat the inside of the car
with a nice layer of black POR-15 It will really stop the rust.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA