Re: How hard is AXing on your car?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How hard is AXing on your car?
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 19:07:15 +0000
Those poor Fieros.  We should start a "Save the
endangered Fiero" society.  Someday they will be rare
like our roadsters.  I suggest that we all buy at least
one Fiero and restore it.  We can then store them in a
climate controlled warehouse until they become
valuable.  We will all be rich!  There has to be some
1/2 year limited production Fiero that deserves all of
our attention and resources.  I tell you what, everybody
send me donations and I'll start the fund to save the
Fieros.  I'll send you weekly progress reports on your
individual sponsored Fiero and you can sleep better at
night knowing that you made a difference.
Andy
Krum, TX
(Why would anyone want to move from Krum to Oklahoma?)