RE: CAR CLUB BADGE

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: CAR CLUB BADGE
From: Douglas E Noble <Douglas.E.Noble@parsons.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:41:10 +0000
     Sid and the list,

     I agree with you, Sid, I like the idea of using the older griffin
     design.

     $0.02

     Doug Noble
     SPL311-25006
     Vienna, Virginia

     P.S. Besides my college's crest is a griffin as well

Subject: Re: FW: CAR CLUB BADGE
Author:  "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com> at NetTalk
Date:    3/20/2001 11:17 AM

Gary,

That is a good idea, but I actually prefer the older desigh with the
Griffin.  Change the DATSUN to SEROC or the other appropriate ROC and it
would be cool.  Another thought is to see if the folks at SROC would would
mind us copying their badge design if we want to keep it more international.

  See the web site at http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~SROC/SROCE.html and scroll

to the bottom.  The badge is there.  I think that the Aussies have one as
well, but I cannot locate it.

Sid