Re: How hard is AXing on your car?

To: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: How hard is AXing on your car?
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:27:11 -0600
I have second hand information about the Dukes of Hazzatd cars that says that
they used fiberglass bodies.. My brother in law had the same car that the
Duke boys used and wanted to sell it.  He contacted the studio and he was told
that they were not interested in it because they used fiberglass bodies
because they wrecked so many of them.

This may not have been the case for all of the filmings of the Dukes, but
at least it was for at least the second half.

Peace,
Pat

--

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner