Re: How hard is AXing on your car? (OT)

To: horne@cs.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: How hard is AXing on your car? (OT)
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:39:43 -0500
How bout that!  Learn something new every day!  You can usually tell if it
is a fake if you can see the undercarriage.  Most of the shots that I have
seen where you could see that, the floorpan indicated that it was a real
charger - but I am neither a Mopar fan, nor a Dukes fan (not even Daisy!) so
I was not studying it.

Roadster content.  I have weatherstripping for my windshield (low windshield
car) and it has been bunched up a while.  I am going to try to straighten it
as much as possible, but none of the ends are miter cut.  Do I have to do
that when I install it in the frame/on the glass?

Thanks,

Sid