Re: POR 15

To: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>,
Subject: Re: POR 15
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 10:05:31 -0700
I have used "Correless" on the rusty panels for a while now and it seems to
work great!   You just put the stuff over firmly adhered rust and it pretty
much stops everything.  I still have a  few test piecesof metal back in
Missouri... one covered, the other not... seeing how good the stuff really
is.
Anyone interested, the company selling it is Eastwood
http://www.eastwoodco.com/cgi-bin/sgdynamo.exe?HTNAME=/corroless/corroless_n
ew.htm&UID=2001021911362004&FNM=20

So... where can one find this POR-15 anyway???   I'd love to give that a try
too!

Eric
WyCROC