POR 15

To: Datsun Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: POR 15
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 19:57:07 -0800
Greetings,
Well, I finally did it.  I applied POR 15 to my frame today.  That stuff
is truly, I mean REALLY nasty to work with.  I do like the glossy, hard,
ceramic like effect it gives to my rough old frame.  I used an engine
hoist and lifted the frame on it's side.  This allowed me to paint both
sides and get the minimum amount on me.  Oh,  they aren't kidding when
they say don't get it on you.  That stuff doesn't come off until your
skin does.  I did use a little acetone to remove some from my nose.  I
couldn't see having a big black dot on the end of my schnozz for a month
or so.

I also like their engine paint.  You apply it over a coating of the
black POR15 (after it has just set).  It really looks nice. Their engine
paint contains  an amazing amount of pigment.

This is prime time in Arizona.  Wild flowers carpet the desert.  Almost
hit 80 today.

Guy
67.5 SPL (soon to be a stroker)
Tmepe, AZ