Re: "My other car...!

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: "My other car...!
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:55:07 -0500
Vic,

Thanks. You hit it on the head. I appreciate all kinds of cars, even MGBs,
and I don't bury my head in the sand and only know about Datsuns, which I'm
proud of and I'm sure you're the same way. A true sports car fan will
appreciate the Miata and the Roadster in the same breath.

I love the looks of a Roadster yet I also love the looks of my 91 Miata.
Both are simple yet effective designs and both get me excited to look at.
For all Mazda could have done to the body I have to commend them that they
kept it simple and flowing unlike some other cars out there which have too
many geegaws on them and styling cues. The same is true for the Roadster.

I do believe that the Miata guys I know from my club also have the same
spirit as Roadster owners and the same can be said for MGB owners too. Hey,
we're all in it for the same thing - the love of sports cars.

Mike

PS I appreciate it that you guys didn't flame me.