RE: "My other car...!

To: "'Victor Laury'" <vlaury@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: "My other car...!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:40:55 -0600
Hey guys - Miatas are great cars and agree with Mike and Victor. But a Miata
and a Roadster are very different, and that is why we drive (mostly) Datsun
Roadsters.  I like my Roadster because it: is unique, a blast to drive, can
drive the stew out of it without worries,.......... -  in short I have never
driven a car that gave me as much pride and grins per mile.   Roadster folks
are great people, which contributes to the fun of owning one.  Like Alex -
if we wanted a new sports car we would buy one, but I would not know how to
act without grease under my finger nails, bloody knuckles, 90wt in my

Happy Roadstering!!!
Phil

PS the only new car that I like (and affordable) is the new Mini Cooper S -
front drive but still a neat little car.