Miata vs. Datsun -the same only different

Subject: Miata vs. Datsun -the same only different
From: "Charles Hubbard" <cehubbard@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:00:18 -0600
I need a dust cover boot for the throwout bearing fork on my 1500
transmission. Does anyone know where a new one can be purchased I found one
online for $29. That is a lot more than I want to pay. Also, I was wondering
if anyone found this part do be interchangeable with other transmissions of
different models & makes.

I know there was a thread a while back regarding a cross-reference guide for
roadster parts with other makes and models. Did this idea ever get off the
ground? I'm not even sure if the dealer databases can do this.

Thanks

Charlie.
1964 1500

Charles Hubbard