RE: "My other car...!

To: "'datsunmike'" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: "My other car...!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:07:11 -0600
Hey Mike - different technologies, AC, power steering - that to me is very
different.  The only similarities are the basic layout.  PLEASE don't get me
wrong - I like the Miata.  There are a couple of turbo Miata's in town that
are very cool and fast.  I came very close to buying a Miata on more than
one occasion.  I can only justify one sports car (Ok two with the custom -
different story) and could not stand the thoughts of selling my Roadster.

Phil