Re: "My other car...!

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: "My other car...!
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 11:31:08 -0800 (PST)
I saw the coolest convertible top on a car in a movie from the 1960's.
Don't remember the movie title or the car make, but he reached behind
himself, yanked lightly and had the top up in like 10 seconds!  It was
some european smallish convertible, but at least as big as a Roadster,
although the windshield frame and top looked shorter than an early
Roadster.

I have an old crappy convertible top on my Roadster and don't really
care because the car is meant to be driven with the top down!  Keep the
interior in lousy shape and you can do this year-round!

Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/