Re: "My other car...!

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: "My other car...!
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:28:44 -0800
I know, I know... deep down I am a bit jealous of Miata drivers - but only
because
circumstances have kept my Roadster in the garage for the last 10+ years. On an
intellectual level I acknowledge all of the facts about the Miata and the other
modern
convertibles (Z3, Boxster, etc.) but for whatever reason I just don't feel that
"zing!"
down my spine and into my stomach with those cars that I felt the first time I
saw a
Datsun Roadster, 31 years ago.

The "zing" is still there - which is why I haven't rolled my little blue beauty
out of the
garage into the driveway and stuck a "For Sale" sign in the window...

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA