Miata vs. Datsun -the same only different

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata vs. Datsun -the same only different
From: "Les/Dennis@CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:42:21 -0800
I too would be a happy Miata owner and for all the same reasons but I
would still feel it is a different type car than any of my Datsun
roadsters. Its the 90's version of the same kind of car. Mr K thought so
too when he bought a new Eunos/Miata in about 1992 and in a letter to a
friend he said he did it becuse it reminded him of the sports car Nissan
no longer made. I think he loved that little ragtop like he loved all
his children that he created at Datsun so long ago and of course he
still holds out hope that Nissan will pull their heads out and get back
to an inexpensive Miata style car. Now if I had only seen that Miata
that just sold down here for so cheap I may have had a new autocross
toy. Oh well!
Les

--
Les Cannaday