Re: List subjects

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List subjects
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:52:46 -0800
Hi,

This is my 2nd posting. The 1st a couple days ago never made it for some
reason. Censorship?

Anyway, another way to find info for the tech-seekers without having to
look at every email:

http://www.listquest.com/lq/search.html?ln=datsunroadsters

That webpage has a search engine to use on the mailing list. Put in your
keywords, and you get only the emails containing the information you're
looking for. Try it.

I also have a second email account that gets the digest version of the
mailing list. When I get busy with work and other
matters, I unsubscribe from the regular list on my regular account. The
digest runs about 40K in size, and it's easy to scan for relevant
information. There are many sources of free email accounts on the internet
so it doesn't cost anything.

This is old now, but what I mentioned a couple days ago is a repeat of what
Mr. K said: "Love cars, love people, love
life...". As many others have discovered, this list is not just about the
cars.

Roadster content: Panic attack of the day was finding a brake pad retaining
clip on my workbench. I recently rebuilt my calipers on Blondee, and have
since put over 100 miles on them. The retaining clip has the same new paint
that I painted all the parts (a nice charcoal grey). Drove the car into the
garage and pulled both wheels. Both clips are there. Phew, must have
painted a spare clip but didn't remember it!

Fred - So.SF
'70 1600 "Blondee"