Re: List subjects

To: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Subject: Re: List subjects
From: laurahoey@myself.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:09:18 -0500 (EST)
How unfortunate Mark. Let me offer a creative solution; sign up for a shadow
account through hotmail or some other free email provider then just view the
email you want to read through the the index version. No more coming home to
10's of emails you're not interested in and the creative flow and community
continues.

My .01
Laura (who doesn't know squat about fixing roadsters but learns something here
everyday).