Re: List subjects

To: "Datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List subjects
From: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 12:36:48 -0800
Like many of you I belong to more than one list.  Some days I recieve over a
hundred messages.  On weekends when I dont check my email Ill come home to
sometimes 300 messages.  Still I cant complain.  The help I receive is very
much worth the sifting through those messages.  Sometimes its even exciting
to watch as the number of new emails just keeps rising and rising.

I can see both sides though.  What Ive ended up doing is totally ignoring
messages based on topic.  On days when there are few messages I tend to read
them all.  The bad part of having to do this is that some messages pertain
to a lot more than the subject suggests and I miss out on a lot of valuable
info.  Still I agree with everyone who says to leave the list as is.  If I
can sort through a hundred messages a day so can you.

David Lee
66 1600
64 TR4