Re: List subjects

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: List subjects
From: Jimmy J Claypool <a68srl311@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 23:29:02 -0800
i agree with michael and gordon. I have been avoiding the 510 list not
because of off topic content but because i can feel the Family vibe on
this one. I had the extreme pleasure of meeting alot of the people gordon
mentioned at Shasta and Thunderhill(ronnie and diane, Dennis with only
three wheels, Les, Michael and many others that i will remember when i
see their faces next year.  I had a blast even thouggh my roadster was
sitting in the garage recovering from a small underhood firre(LONG STORY)
They made my wife and i feel welcome even though we were in the Volvo.

Roadster content: I drove my 68 2000 to work today and ran out of gas. Or
so i thought found filter plugged. I guess when i have the car down to do
the tinming set i'll dorp the tank and clean it out thouroughly. But it
sure feels great here in sacramento to drive around in feb with no top.
Anybody got a timing set for sale Last chance before i buy it form
Fairlady products next month???
See everybody at Shasta 2000
Non roadster content: a little background on ME I have been involved with
the NorCal 510 club for a while now but have recently graduated to
BmW2002's I have a daily driver with street susp but otherwise stck(32/36
webwe aand 2 inch exhaust) I plan to build the other as a daily driver
for my wife with a 325 six cyl and automatic. FWIW

Jimmy and Sara Claypool
Sacramento, Ca.
2- 71 2002's
68 SRL(almost done a few finishing touches)
69 SPL(future rotary)

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.